Monday 23 December 2013

Holiday Season...Xmas 2013

Happy Monday Everyone! Only 2 nights sleep until Christmas! (happy dance!!!)

Since I won't be posting on Christmas Day I thought I'd update you on what's been happening/and will happen...

Finished wrapping gifts for friends and family...

We're having Christmas Eve dinner with C's family, and on Christmas day we're having lunch with my family. Planning to make this for our Christmas Lunch Potluck...
Salted Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies ( will update with a photo once made)

This year I also haven't done a wish list as my only wish was for an iPad mini, but I did find some great ideas for gifts. I just haven't had a chance to update a post with it, so I apologize but here are my past ones...Homesense, MAC (new version) Plus my Secret Santa fulfilled my stocking stuffer wish list this year. (the candles are beautiful if you're still stuck on ideas.)


Lastly, Wishing you and yours a Happy Holidays! If you're travelling, safe travels! And even if you don't celebrate at this time of year, I hope you at least get to have a wonderful meal shared with good company!

No comments:

Post a Comment