Friday 17 August 2012

The Divergent Trilogy...Insurgent

Insurgent by Veronica Roth

My Verdict: Praiseworthy. After re-reading book one Divergent, I ran out and purchased Insurgent. Can not wait for the third installment! Plus there's a movie in the works...fantasy casting anyone???
On a side note, I purchased my book from Book Warehouse. Only 1 Book Warehouse location remains. All others have been closed. They now are linked with Black Bond Books who have kept the name Book Warehouse for the Broadway location.

*Spoilers- click away now...

some favorite pages and quotes;
Page 50
143
261- "I believe you're still in there," he says against my mouth. "come back"
390- "got that gun?" Peter says to Tobias.
"no," says Tobias, "I figured I would shoot the bullets out of my nostrils, so I left it upstairs."
399- "I'll be your family now." he says.
400- I am his, and he is mine, and it has been that way all along.

Readers what were your favorite pages??? And what faction would you belong to?

I would have been born in Candor(I speak the truth way too much!), and would have chosen Dauntless and failed miserably(not being able to catch that moving train!) and become factionless...

No comments:

Post a Comment