Sunday 26 August 2012

I LOVE...CHANEL

Burberry Eyeshadows in Pale Barley and Almond
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Flirt
Chanel samples...
Bookmark...
My photo is crap...Readers any suggestions on cameras?
Due time for a new one...

My Verdict: Praiseworthy. This post really should be a recent finds...Nordstrom...however I ordered this months ago and have just received it now. Special thanks to C for bringing it over

Back to loving Chanel...I first found out about this on Cafe Makeup...Free gift with purchase! Who doesn't love that! As an avid reader I was desperate to have this bookmark! I was so devastated when I couldn't find this locally.
So I contacted Tressa from the Nordstrom Seattle location to place my order, and while I wouldn't necessarily order by email/phone(shipping costs are horrendous!) again I will most definately shop with Tressa if I'm in Seattle. Chanel makeup always has special gift with purchases, I highly recommend finding a sales associate who will keep you in the loop.

500 Pine Street
Seattle, WA 98101
206.628.2111

* can not wait till Vancouver get's a Nordstrom!




No comments:

Post a Comment