Wednesday 23 January 2013

Doma Mini Speaki...


My Verdict: Praiseworthy. I purchased this about 3 years ago and it's about time I mentioned it. (he's so dirty the marks actually look like a smile lol) This little guy stays on my vanity and keeps me company whilst I put on my mask each day...
Found this at Nood on sale for $19.99, comes with attachments to plug into your iPod or the like and one to plug into your computer to charge. The top attaches to a string you can hook onto anything...
He's quite tiny so I sit him on top of my hand cream. Surprisingly he packs a big punch and you can really crank him up!

Purchase here, the new ones wear sunglasses! How kawaii!!!(cute)

I found this on the Nood website...

Details

Small size, big sound

Small enough to fit in your pocket, Mini Speaki is a powerful portable speaker which can be connected directly to your iPod, MP3 Player, computer or any device with a 3.5mm audio jack. Enjoy up to 6 hours of music.

2.5 x 1.75 x 3 (WxDxH")

Includes:
- Rechargeable Li-Battery
- Audio 3.5 line jack
- USB cable for charging
- Keychain clip
- LED indicator for battery

Specs:
- Loudspeaker output: 2W
- Sensitivity: 82 +/-3DB
- Loudspeaker impedance: 4Ω +/-15%
- Distortion: 0.5%
- Li-Battery output: 3.6V input: 4.2V+/-0.05V



No comments:

Post a Comment