Friday 4 May 2012

Birthday Getaway...


Inside the Getty Villa
Macarons from Bottega Louie
not the best I've had but the boxes were uber cute!
Prosciutto and Egg Croissant from Polo Lounge- I was starving hence there's only half pictured. I couldn't help myself and ate before I snapped away...
(on right)The yummy cheese and pepper bread, part of the bread basket. I had 3 slices!
Birthday night...Katsuya Hollywood
Favourite Drink from Katsuya: Watermelon Cucumber Fresh
Favourite Dish from Katsuya: Lobster Dynamite
Biggest Score: Jimmy Choo booties original price$1295, on clearance for $91!
Purchased at Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th(sign up for their card to receive additional discounts) in Camarillo Outlet Mall
Pardon the pasty legs...Polish on toes: OPI Big Apple Red

My Verdict: Praiseworthy. I LOVE LA! Amazing food and shopping mecca! This time I was able to be a tourist and shop like a pro! For food, I definitely recommend Polo Lounge in the Beverly Hills hotel, and my favourite restaurant Katsuya. Many successes at the outlet malls and Rodeo, although the weather was not the best(I caught a cold!) would still recommend going in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment