Tuesday 8 May 2012

1 Bag 6 Ways...

Chanel Flap Bag from Spring/Summer 2012 Pre-Collection
8.7" L x 6.3" H
Calfskin Flap Bag with modern "Mademoiselle" closure
2.6" W at the widest part
1. In the crook of your arm
2. On the shoulder
3. Cross Body one way...
4. Cross Body second way (21" space for arm/shoulder)
5. Clutch one way(double strap)
6. Clutch second way (waterfall effect)


My Verdict: Praiseworthy. This was a recent splurge for my birthday and I couldn't be more pleased! I love the versatility of the bag, colour and practicality. Hands free! Not so fond of the leather, while it's beautiful it definitely requires maintenance. I prefer the caviar leather instead, alas I had no luck with any in a similar colour way.

Try this out on any chain strap bags, I found a cute one here, black one here.


No comments:

Post a Comment