Friday 9 March 2012

H&M...Marni

100% silk Size 6 $69.95
Came with plastic hanger and garment bag, in H&M shopping bag.
Tradezies for size 2 anyone???

My Verdict: Pass/Praiseworthy. I'm on the fence with this one, you either have to love Marni or not. After $13 for parking and arriving at 9am, only to wait another 1.5 hours to shop I only purchased 1 item. I had my heart set on this top, and when I arrived at 9am I peered in the window and spotted a rack full. After returning at the alotted time this was the last one in size 6. Majority of the accessories and t-shirts were sold out. However the higher tickets items were still left, along with shoes and menswear. When I left at 11, there was a line up. While I love the colors of the top, and the fabric being 100% silk the price is high for the quality of the top.

Readers did anyone pick up anything from the collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment