Thursday 8 September 2011

Decorating with Garland...


So excited to share one side of my changing room/closet...
I first spotted the Confetti System Garland on Cupcakes and Cashmere's blog and love Maegan's and was immediately drawn to the glitz and glam. I needed to fill this one wall up and what better way to with sparkle!
I ordered this by email, and Nick was amazing. I had a friend from the States bring it over on her visit. (Thanks Vix)
The order time to delivery was extremely fast, and the correspondence was outstanding. If you need to fill up a wall, I'd recommend this. However, if you have someone in the States that will help with delivery charges, that helps! To Canada it's $40, within US it's $15.

* the lamp I got on sale at Villa Beau Interiors on South Granville
* paint color picked out by Joanna Howard from The Cross Decor & Design

No comments:

Post a Comment