Friday 2 September 2011

Face Exfoliator...

Laniege Strawberry Yogurt Peeling Gel

My Verdict: Praiseworthy. Keep the dead skin away and declog pores... Exfoliation is a must for me, after make-up and sunscreen the face get`s congested. You get a new face everytime you exfoliate. First heard of this gem on youtube. Contains beads that help slough away dead skin and any scarring from blemishes along with improving skin texture. Once exfoliated, facial products absorb better.  I alternate this with a deep cleanser. One day on, one day off, depending if I have blemishes I would reduce the times or stop altogether. You do not want to pass around the oil and stimulate the area and get more blemishes. During those times I up the usage of my deep cleanser.

The new one is called Multiberry Yogurt Peeling Gel, contains mannan beads to help exfoliate dead skin cells.

No comments:

Post a Comment