Wednesday 27 July 2011

The Mortal Instruments...




My Verdict: Praiseworthy. Ummm...Can the movie come already???
Trapped in a world of Shadowhunters, and Downworlders...one can only imagine! If you haven't read the book, read and enjoy and reminice what young love feels/felt like...
Teenage love with it's no responsibilities, and doing anything and everything for the one you loved...

I have many favorite quotes...this being one of them..
"There is no pretending," Jace said with absolute clarity. "I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there's a life after that, I'll love you then."   Book Three, City of Glass

Now who wouldn't fall for that??? Team Jace all the way!

I waited 5 hours to get my book signed, it was my first and probably last time I will ever go to a book signing! Waiting in a hot room, on an empty stomach with no end in sight isn't fun. Perhaps if they served snacks, or drinks i'd be more inclined to go.
Can it be May 8, 2012 yet?

They had airbrush tatoos at the book signing, by donation*

And the post cards...hillarious!
Finally the letter..

No comments:

Post a Comment