Friday 13 June 2014

This Weekend...Cheap Chica's Guide to Style

I'm a Spontaneous shopper...
My Style: Romantic...
What should be on my shopping list...

What to Spend and Save on...

Recap...

My Verdict: Praiseworthy. I picked up this book at Chapter's recently and finally had time to peruse it. I wanted to share a few pages that resonated with me. It's good to know what kind of shopper, and what my style is. These are great guides and do I recommend this book?? Absolutely!

Readers, do you own this book? What type of shopper and style are you, please share!


Have a great weekend! I'll be staying in today as it's Friday the 13th eek! and a full moon! The next time it'll be Fri 13th and a full moon will be 2049! 

Cheap Chica's Website, Lilliana's IG, Cheap Chica's IG

ps...sorry for the lousy photo quality :)

No comments:

Post a Comment