Monday 10 October 2011

Hair...


My Verdict: Praiseworthy. I first found out about Shiseido Tsubaki Shampoo and Conditioner from fellow blogger xppinkxx. Comes in 3 types; Red for Shining, White for Damage Care, and Gold for Head Spa. So pleased I converted. The scent is delicious! And you get silky silky strands! Builds a great lather, I use 3 pumps for each. I love how the pump is included and you can buy refills. T&T always has sales, the lowest I've spotted was $12.99 each.

*I'm using the Hot Tools 1" Curling Iron to get the wavy curl.


Pass on Kerastase Shine Revealing Shampoo for Colour-Treated Hair
I found I was using quite a bit of product to wash my hair. There was not much of a lather and I felt I wasted most of the product from trying to get a lather. The conditioner didn't help with the tangles and I also used quite a bit to distribute through the hair. For the price, I prefer the L'oreal Porfessional for Colour Treated hair.

Honorable Mentions:
In my blonde stage I completed damaged my hair to the point it fell out:(
Highly recommend for damaged hair, replenishes the hair and leaves it soft and shiny.
Great for color treated hair, smells divine. Great lather and conditioner makes it easy to comb through.



* If anyone is interested in how to get long hair like moi, send me an email at passorpraiseworthy@gmail.com or leave a comment and I'll make a post

No comments:

Post a Comment