Friday 6 July 2012

Supercalifragilipstick...

Kate Spade Supercalifragilipstick in Pop Art Pink
Pardon the dry scaly hands...

How awesome is this! First spotted this on Gal Meets Glam. The color was so pretty and how cute is the name and packaging! I was obsessed! It's more flattering in pictures that in person...In person it looks more blue toned, in pictures see above...
Thank you Vix for picking this up! available online thru Kate Spade or in store.
Kate Spade

* update
My Verdict: Pass. I find the formula quite drying. After a couple hours of wear it dries with that nasty white residue like you've been foaming at the mouth...
I've tried it with a gloss, and another time I tried a lip balm for hydration...unfortunately it does nothing for the formula...
While it's cute packaging, it's not worth the $24

No comments:

Post a Comment