Tuesday 1 November 2011

Aromatherapy...Smell This and The Blending Bar


My Verdict: Praiseworthy. I purchased my first rollerball as an impulse buy while at Vida Spa, and I'm glad I did because it works! Sweet Dreams, made from lavender, roman chamomile, and marjoram is good for insomnia, or those nights where you need to calm your mind and relax. I love it after a fitful night, or a stressful day.
I had the opportunity to make my own rollerball using essential oils. I named it fluffy pillows, lol. Smelling it reminded me of a huge bed, filled with goose down, fluffy pillows you could fall on and melt away.
Arline also has an option for you to create your own blend, or purchase pre-made ones online.
Shop Online
By Phone: 1 877 645 2873

Another custom blend was from Amy, yoga instructor and creator of custom blended cocktails. I chose the Gratitude Blend; essential oils of Jojoba, Lime, Geranium, Coriander, Rose, Neroli, Lavender and Basil. This scent makes me happy and gives an uplifting feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment